It's all happening on FB

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: It's all happening on FB

Post by Going-Going-Gone on Sat May 14, 2016 9:05 pm

Amazing TalkTalk, just got a call from Saima at the 'CEO Team' to deal with my query. Gave her my complaint reference from 7th April and she denies it ever occurred. So I sent her the text messages from TalkTalk themselves (which are dated and have the complaint reference number quoted) and she still denies the initial complaint ever happened! This is like a comedy show - such bad service no one would believe it's real life!!

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Going-Going-Gone on Sat May 14, 2016 9:09 pm

Appalling customer service and very little the agents are willing to do to help any resolutions. If you require the 'Home Move' then you are forced into a new 18 month contract......DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! Problems from day one.....stick with Sky or BT at least these guys know what they are doing!

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Going-Going-Gone on Sat May 14, 2016 9:10 pm

What a seriously inept company! I (foolishly) decided to transfer my allegiance to TalkTalk. I was sent the equipment but there were problems, so a very pleasant TalkTalk engineer came to my house to sort out the phone line. He told me that for reasons of the build, the line couldn't be installed at my house and that this was not my fault and he wrote a report to this effect. Furthermore I was still (well) within the fourteen day cooling off period. SO I OWED NOTHING! Just in case Talk Talk might not be up to speed, I spoke to someone on line and was reassured that l had nothing to pay. I then received a rain forest's worth of mail from TalkTalk in the form of offers and bills. This week, I received a final demand; a mere £646.90, which I think is expensive for, er, nothing. Furthermore I am being threatened with having my details sent to a debt collector. So, at my expense, I rang TalkTalk and listened to a lot of unrequested music as I was transferred from section to section, “manager” to “manager.” Aeons later, when I was glazing over, I was finally told by somebody, no doubt on the other side of the World, that my bill will be cancelled. Not bad as I shouldn't have received one in the first place. I asked if I could have this in writing but, apparently, TalkTalk does not have the facility to write to me. Ironic that, since I've been bombarded with mail from TalkTalk. So, I'll get no more bills. I'm not holding my breath.

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Going-Going-Gone on Sat May 14, 2016 9:13 pm

What a joke of a company my internet not working phoned this morning a nice man phoned me back as I was calling from my mobile we went through some steps and had to turn off for 30 mins he left me with a number that would help me if ur wasn't resolved and said she would call me back if I asked as I did previously this morning . The fault wasn't fixed so I phoned number as asked the women I spoke to said she cannot phone me back (this call cost me around £15) all to be told she cannot help just send my fault to a technical team , I was also under the impression I was on a 12 month contract which I told was 18months and there is no dedicated complaints team to speak to! What a farce !

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Going-Going-Gone on Sat May 14, 2016 9:13 pm

Only just switched to Talk Talk and already hugely disappointed. Was promised a £75 love2shop voucher and have today received one but only for £50. Spoken to two people about this who have done nothing to help and have said it's impossible to issue my remaining £25 of vouchers. Yet they say I'm one day over cooling off period so can't cancel despite the fact my service only activated 3 days ago!!! Appalling customer service so far.

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Going-Going-Gone on Sat May 14, 2016 9:14 pm

Absolutely appaulling service! Seven weeks later, last Thursday we cancelled the contract for broadband and LAN line. One vicious circle of constant chasing up to be told the same thing that there is an issue with the exchange (we just moved it was a case of previous owner stopping her service and us reinstating once moved) Finally got a call last Tuesday saying all is ok and we will be set-up Friday, then received a call on Friday with an update to say there is a problem with exchange! Service desk ticketing and history must be an absolute shambles! No consistency, no professional communication, different operators every time. Frustrating, time wasting, cost us in time and money. Talk Talk, the appaulling service that doesn't Talk!! Phoned other company Friday afternoon, no exchange issues and we go live on Monday. Yay.....adios Talk Talk

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Going-Going-Gone on Sat May 14, 2016 9:15 pm

so ordered a phone with the contract, 10 pound for 12 months,20 for the others 12..received the phone today, put the simcard, go on my account, no sign of a sim card activation option..called all the numbers that a human person can possible call to activate the simcard spoke with i think 8 different agents ar the customer service (chat online and phone called)....none of them could help me to activate it....after 3 hours, another agent (Szwane, very nice and kind) thanks god try to help me setting on my mobile option on my account...unfortunately withouth success and poor him he did try everything possible to do it but the system didn t allowed him...he spoke with 3 different managers, one of them suggest him...tell the customer to wait one month so when it will received the invoice we wil be able to find his acccount number for the phone and set his mobile option on the account...I do not want to wait a month.. i want to use the service that I m paying for obviously...he passed me the maneger on the phone ( at this point we were on the phone for 45 minutes) ....wait on the phone another 10, the manager didn t reply, Szwane did..he suggested to call the technical support, ok can you pass me someone at the technical support? unfortunately it already 17:15, unfortunately technical support is closed.... i asked Szwane (always soo kind this guy unbelievable) how can i do a formal complaint against talk talk but he couldn t give the number as funny enough as a phone company they don t have a phone number, not even email, you need to write to them....ok so after 4 hours spent on the phone...and i ve been kind and extreamly patience with all the people who tried to help me... can you please explain to me how in 2016 a person have to go trough all this to activate a simple simcard to use the service that one of the biggest phone company in uk offer to their customers?...and still simcard not activated...will call back tomorrow maybe at 9 cause might take few hours and technical support close at 5...dont really want to run out of time...

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah on Sat May 14, 2016 10:08 pm

good evening talk talk, how is it possible to mess absoulultly every part of my order up, not only have I had to wait over a year to be connected due to work on line needing to be completed i have constantly had mangers that I wI'll not name on here that have knowingly gave me miss leading information so that they did not have to deal with the situation at present.,another manager to day contradicting a previous manager from this morning was extremely rude insinuating that I hadn't had to wait as long as I have to go live so obviously didnt read the notes on my case so i politly told the Manager that I will not be spoken to like that and advised her again that I have recorded every phone call I have Had with talk talk over the last 12 months,please could you try to resolve this as you will see on my notes there are a lot more issues and bad customer services issues I have not mentioned here. this is the final opportunity that I am willing to give talktalk befor I contact ofcom with all recorded calls and fully documented timeline and managers names and log in details

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Going-Going-Gone on Sun May 15, 2016 8:21 am

I am being hounded by Talk Talk for terminating my contract 2 month early due to the security breach. I had been with talk talk for a few years but apparently my contract was renewed when fibre broadband was added. In July 2015 I was on holiday with my family and on leaving the hotel my credit card payment was rejected. Spending a day of out holiday stuck in the lobby of the hotel with kids trying to find out what had happened and contact a family member to pay was no fun. It turned out someone had taken m£1100 from my account. My card had to be stopped, we had another week of our holiday in a different place we had very little cash and no use of a credit card our holiday was ruined!! The next day I received a email from talk talk regarding the security breach. I have spent days on the phone trying to resolve this, I am still waiting for my complaint to be resolved 7 months on. When my account was passed to the credit control company and I explained what had happened they said they were sorry and wouldn't be persuing me!! I am now getting letters saying they are going to put a debt marker on my credit file. I have never owed money to anyone and I am sick of this. I receive at least 10 calls a week from scam companies saying they are from talk talk and need to repair my computor from a security breach and yet Talk Talk are adamant that I had no right to leave. It is my last hope that this post will help before I try the financial ombudsman. Phone calls to their call centre are a ridiculous waste of time and money as the staff don't understand English. How can this be right? I was a loyal Talk Talk customer for years and had it not been for the breach would have stayed with you yet I am being treated so unfairly. Hope someone can help

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Going-Going-Gone on Sun May 15, 2016 9:17 pm

Hideous Customer Service!!! Unable to ship a new tv box for over 2 weeks! You can get one to new customers in 5 days! I then asked when my contract ends and because I have forgotten the password and my partner is away in the Navy you refuse to give me any information despite being a named person on the account! Never ever use talk talk if you are considering them!! No respect for current customers or ability to help!

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Going-Going-Gone on Sun May 15, 2016 9:18 pm

This company is a JOKE. I PAY £40+ for a fibre optics NO INTERNET it has been 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY DISGRACEFUL

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Going-Going-Gone on Sun May 15, 2016 9:18 pm

Hi I have just about had it with Talk Talk and their customer service call centers either not knowing or not understanding what I want. I have been a loyal customer since before talktalk took over tiscali, before they took over tinyworld. All I want is to change the password on a couple of old email accounts, 6 weeks, 5 hour long calls and still I get told give us a couple of weeks we might be able to do it for you then. Wheres the number for BT !!!!

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Going-Going-Gone on Sun May 15, 2016 9:19 pm

TalkTalk had the most unproffesional CALL CENTRE EVER. PLUS, we OBLIGED to pay the bills FOR AN SERVICE THAT THEY CANT PROVIDE. MY current issue is that im obliged to pay for BROADBAND that goes on an off from 30 sec to 30 sec. They came in my house to fix it - first the TalkTalk ing, he sayd the ,,BT connection is issue''; The BT Ing say the TALK TALK JUST NEED TO RESET THE CONN, now i did that and it;s all sorted. I CALLED CALL CENTRE AT 19:00 TO SAY - RESET AGAIN MY CONNECTION SO I CAN HAVE INTERNET , the guy from FAULT TEAM move my conn into another line from exchange , then the connection goes WORS now. I WILL GET OFF THIS CONTRACT ON 6 apr BECAUSE TALK TALK CANNOT FIX THIS ISSUE and i will go to another company who's able to provide an normal service that we pay for. DO NOT MAKE CONTRACT TO THIS COMPANY AT ANY MEANS!!! THEY ARE SO UNPROFESIONAL and THEY DONT PROVIDE THE SERVICE< BUT THEY ASK FOR MONEY FOR THAT < WHEN U GET IN CONTRACT THEY FORGET TO SAY ABOUT THE PENNALTYES AND FEES APPLYED AFTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHAME ON THIS COMPANY< PLUS THE DATA PROTECTION IS SO LOW< THE HACKERS CAN ACCES TO OUR DETAILS AT ANY TIME!!!!!!!!! SO AGAIN - DONT GET IN CONTRACT WHITH TALK TALK AT ANY TIME!!!!! DONT WASTE TIME AND MONEY!!!!!!

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah on Sun May 15, 2016 9:24 pm

Bought AHS Hotel from you and we are half way through it. There are 2 problems episode 4 is missing (Devils Night) and episode 6 (Flicker) is not the correct episode! It's the same as the episode 7 ( The Ten Commandments kill) . I want a full refund please and please explain how this can happen . Please explain how I am going to get my refund........ Be aware everyone!

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Going-Going-Gone on Mon May 16, 2016 9:13 pm

Shambles of a company. False advertising. Only keep notes on system that suit them. Back track on what previously agreed. Charged me for a call out where no fault my end. DO NOT SIGN UP WITH THESE CLOWNS. Trading standards and ombudsman next.

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Going-Going-Gone on Mon May 16, 2016 9:13 pm

4 months of poor speeds on medium fibre , constant drop outs , 4 open reach engineers, for line faults , 2 talktalk bright sparks both confirm routers not up to speeds at the only phone socket , wired connection not much better , the amount of time on the phone for me as amassed over 20 hrs , the promises of help and now the final insult a charge of £17.. for calls which were supposed to be free from my landline to fault engineers and the second charge of £65 for engineer , visit to tell me it's the talktalk router at fault ...I am now doing ping tests and tracerts and emailing it to fault management to try and help ..how in this age of I.T ? do you get away with this performance ??? and when I mention some type of compensation I am told I am getting a £10 reduction already !!!!! and this will cease in 5.5 months ...and I have been threatened with court if I cut of the bank payments !!!

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah on Tue May 17, 2016 9:17 pm

UTTERLY DISGUSTED. I have just received yet another demand for payment from the 3rd debt collection agency sold a debt that DOES NOT EXIST. You have harrassed us at times of stress and grief . We are now going to seek legal advice, contact our mp and go to the press. You have committed fraud when selling on this so called debt . You were informed fully and given proof that we have not had an account with you at our current address. Our account with you at our previous address was closed and fully paid. There is no way to contact you unless you have an account . We have had to suffer the humiliation of being accused of lying and threatened with court and bailiffs.

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah on Tue May 17, 2016 9:19 pm

This company has robbed my husband. He received an unexpected charge that caused an overdraft change and when he phoned customer services was told that the money would be reimbursed into his account. On the day they stated he went to the bank and nothing had been put back. When he rang back they said it was a valid charge and had been given misleading information, they are now saying this is none refundable so have literally lied throughout the full process. Never will I ever use or recommend this company to anyone daylight robbery

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah on Tue May 17, 2016 9:19 pm

I've just spent two hours (time I'll never get back) trying to resolve a random disconnection problem with my Broadband. During that period I probably spoke to eight Talk Talk employees, Hello Quiolejan, Veena, Mairleen and all the rest. The reason I spoke to so many people, and that the issue is still unresolved, was because of 'random disconnections'. Each time I went to open chat I got a different person. I chatted with at least three different people in Tech. The reason I am trying to use chat is because my land line is downstairs in the Hall, and my PC is upstairs. Why don't Talk Talk provide customers with an email address so we can contact Customer Services or Tech direct ? Live chat is fine, as long as you aren't getting disconnected every few minutes.

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah on Tue May 17, 2016 9:20 pm

This company really need to be shut down. I have never ever dealt with so many incompetent buffoons within the same company. A group of primary school kids could do a better job of organising things than these half wits. The technical department is as much use as the broadband, (you get a pathetic service from both). I would advise anybody to stay well clear of anything this company is involved with.A new broadband contract for 18 months, lost service after 15 days, still not repaired 5 weeks later. (Amazing service) They even lie to try and make it look like they care. Can't even manage to make arranged returned calls at the arranged times. Absolutely Pathetic company.

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed May 18, 2016 8:23 am

I would like a call back from one of your british service centres if you have one if possible, not only have you told me my transfer move is now a new contract your engineers have been here alreadly and set up and ive been online to your advisors asking me to phone you from my free landline that isnt even on? "after engineer has been yesterday" this whole transfer homes you advertise is a farce, ive took all the photo evidence i need from my account etc as it states on your own site you couldnt process it yet here i am with emails saying im live? no im not and you have left me without services all month yet want paid? please have me phoned back as im a good paying customer who has been messed about by people who are not trained to deal with such a problem, your adivsors do not listen either, i said no service yet telling me to phone you on the landline that isnt even on!!! how silly can people be? ill leave my mobile in a PM on this page, my name is Kenny and my phone number for my account is 01312815997 and PLEASE do not ask me to phone you on this number or use this number as its not turned on! yet my account etc is all ready to bill me??? not happy and really not happy i cannot speak to someone in customer services that isnt from india or where ever you guys send our calls to cut cost, bad enough your speeds are slow but to keep cutting costs is not fair on the customers you have here in UK

Admin
Admin

http://talktalkcomplaints.forums.net.bz

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed May 18, 2016 2:48 pm

Low and behold 11:55 been called by engieneer,running late my appointment was from 8-12 can I stay in and wait because he is running late,if u knew this maybe you should of rung earlier instead ringing 5 mins before my cut of time,I've wasted time this morning,first you try to offer me £30 so I don't make a complaint I refused it,and now this, incompetent,you falsify your staffs names how can 1 person have 2 different names ? Looks like I will be sending a invoice to you from the morning missed work,also I will be expecting a discount from lack of service,and I will be putting in a complaint to all involved

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

AVOID THIS COMPANY!!!! Poor internet connection, technical support cut calls off when you try to get an escalated complaint looked into, incorrect BT engineers sent as "bright spark" (never heard such an oxymoron!) engineers cannot recognise a fail correctly. Now likely to be charge £65 for inept fault management department. Disappointed is just not the word. Words fail me with this poor service.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

I am currently listening to a witch saying "Your call will be answere shortly. Thank you for holding." I've been listening for 15 minutes. How long is shortly?????? The stupid thing is - I'm RETURNING your call!! I've just ried sending you a PM. Guess what? NOTHING!!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed May 18, 2016 3:54 pm

If you'd like to deal a company who offer services they cannot provide, then lie to gain resolution please join! A letter was sent by RECORDED DELIVERY to head of complaints in PRESTON, signed for but then lost. Refusal to resolve, Refusal to listen to 24+ hours of call time. Avoid, they may seem a cheaper Internet provider but when things go wrong they are a farce

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum