It's all happening on FB

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: It's all happening on FB

Post by Admin on Wed May 18, 2016 4:58 pm

I would never recommend for anybody to go talk talk I have had nothing but hassle from day one from yourselves and all I get is passed on to different people that still do not deal with the problem 5hrs one day all in all on phone calls you keep putting my broadband monthly fee up with out even contacting me from 8pd to my last one 35pd for an Internet that drops off and so slow will be looking to go elsewhere

Admin
Admin

http://talktalkcomplaints.forums.net.bz

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed May 18, 2016 4:58 pm

Not happy at all!! Trying to cancel my 86 year old mothers account as she has gone into care home after being seriously ill. Now has dementia and can not remember any of her passwords. I have rung Talk Talk and they can not cancel her account without a password!!!!!!!! What the hell am I supposed to do? I have cleared her flat out and could not find any paper work with account number on either. I have spent the last hour cancelling all her utility accounts spoken to gas, electricity, water and council tax and none of them had a problem with me cancelling except Talk Talk.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Going-Going-Gone on Thu May 19, 2016 2:41 pm

Still Awaiting A Call Back! You Have Recieved The Requested Information And It's Been Read! AVOID THIS COMPANY IF YOU WANT QUALITY SERVICE

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Going-Going-Gone on Thu May 19, 2016 8:28 pm

Dear TalkTalk, my husband and I have been waiting in today for an engineer to set up an internet broadband/phone line as arranged from 1pm-6pm. We received a confirmation email of this on the 29th April. We paid a deposit of £25 on this date also to set this up. This morning, we tried to contact yourselves for a more definite time. You explained that we needed an account number, which we did not have, despite your email. Your poor service continued, you were unable to locate our account on your system despite after giving you our postcode. How difficult is it to find an account on a computer with the correct information? My husband and I have spoken to two managers, and have had nothing but your company proving yourselves as a nuisance with false promises. It is now 6pm and no engineer has been out to complete the service. We are disgusted and will be looking at changing company as soon as possible.

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Going-Going-Gone on Thu May 19, 2016 8:29 pm

Would strongly advise anyone thinking on getting a contract with talk talk not to do it there customer service is shocking..Been nearly 2 weeks without Internet will have had 2 engineers out by tomorrow n still no Internet!! They will not let us leave without paying £500.. We r having to seek legal advice n we have got intouch with a variety of other bodies like watch dog and the communication ombudsman who are looking into our case! Hope u all don't make the same mistake as we did and waste your money by signing up to talk talk and their shocking service!!

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Going-Going-Gone on Thu May 19, 2016 8:29 pm

Out of contract I tried to change my contact to a better advertised one, after online chat, several calls and being cut off I thought I got there, but when the confirmation letter arrived it wasn't what we agreed, had enough and called them again to give notice I was leaving explaining why that I wish to remove my TV and telephone with immediate effect, the hung up on me again. I have now emailed them of my wished. Awful customer service, wouldn't touch them with a barge pole. Good bye Talk Talk

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Going-Going-Gone on Thu May 19, 2016 8:30 pm

Shocking service! Netflix will not load on the TV, website won't load and constant disconnection. Not sure exactly what I'm paying for here. Surely I'm not the only who thinks it wrong to have to pay for the engineer to come and sort out talktalk problem?!

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah on Thu May 19, 2016 9:35 pm

Everytime I used the online chat I ended up very frustrated. I've been told by 2 different agents that my contract was for 12 months and would end on the 4 jun and that a note on my account is added and I can use their names as references and when I contact to not to renew my contract, they can't see any of these notes! Even if I have the chats sent to my email, they keep saying no notes left. I'm trying to change to Sky since they offer me free broadband for 12 months and M&S voucher and when talktalk can't offer me any better offers even if I"m with talktalk for years now they just want to ignore what I was previously told by them and make this impossible. Basically I was called a liar. This is how talktalk treats their customers? I wonder why the reviews....

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Going-Going-Gone on Fri May 20, 2016 9:17 am

TalkTalk: We are sorry you have an issue with your service. We are looking into it and will update you as soon as we can. Your reference is INC000013553821* *TalkTalk: We completed some tests and believe your service should now be working. If it is OK reply FIXED. If you need further support please reply NOT FIXED.* * TalkTalk: We are sorry you have an issue with your service. We are looking into it and will update you as soon as we can. Your reference is INC000013553785 * TEXT SAT 14/05/2016 FROM : 07786209705 I dissociate with you for their lack of professionalism and even respect for me and my family, I've been exactly 20 days since I got in touch with you for a change of address and have not been able to return to me the service, only excuses and lies, this has generated increased my bill mobile telephony exaggerated and my partner, not being able to communicate well with family outside the UK, and children are not able to enjoy their electronic toys I nevertheless always kept my part of contract is to always pay without "excuses". I just hope you respect my decision and this ends well 20/5/2016

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah on Fri May 20, 2016 4:10 pm

No internet from Jan to April yet still charged for it. As a good will gesture you team sent me a bill for April after knowingly understood I had paid for three months of no internet. I spent an hour on the phone this morning talking with three members of you call centre. Such a joke the last guy told me I should be grateful I have been allowed to cancel without a cancellation fee. When I said I was going to put in an official compliant to off on, he said if I did he would not wipe off April bill. I have now lodged an official complaint with the communications ombudsman Teresa 34 Hyperion road Dy 7 6sb Tel 07811294287

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah on Fri May 20, 2016 4:10 pm

As an client who has been with talktalk for 10 years I certainly will not be renewing my contract

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah on Fri May 20, 2016 7:27 pm

Is this an actual company or a scam ???? No internet, No tv, and No phone, and absolutely No help, been promised an engineer visit for today (no one arrived) been promised a call back (no one rang) sent a pm on here (waste of time) and was told to have a nice weekend !!!! You are taking my money for WHAT ... Its called theft

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah on Fri May 20, 2016 7:29 pm

I had a call today from an Asian woman purporting to be from talktalk saying I had been having connection problems. I haven't and I left talktalk 2 years ago. This must have been a scam. The number they called from was 01622745856.

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah on Fri May 20, 2016 7:29 pm

Paid £ 50 a month to talk talk by a fiber contract. The promised speed was never fulfilled. Paid inernet fiber and can not make a video call. Already I tried to contact the customer service. Hear recordings then disconnects the call. We paid for a service that I can not use more than 5 months. I will change company. I'm not going to fulfill the contract with thieves. Then come to court threats. I have a lot of evidence and witnesses. Talk Talk trash. Do not buy. You be fooled by talk talk. The English government supports the Talk Talk.

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri May 20, 2016 9:15 pm

Another post with advice to IGNORE Talk Talk. Joined them and nothing worked, was with them no more than a week. Cancelled contract as I was in my 'piece of mind' time. Was still dealing with them for 11 months. Phone number on 'Welcome Pack' didn't work, completely different number on the online bill when loggin in, used landline to call mobile and displayed a THIRD number. Once cancelled I could no login to my online account, happy days, NOT. They continued to take the monthly DD off, called and since I wasn't a customer (but yet still paying) Inhad to jump through hoops from arrogant Irish Call Centre of non-english playbook Indians. They would always confirm I owe nothing. After a few more months of this repeating, I cancelled the DD directly through my bank. And again Talk Talk continued to take money. Eventually I got a letter from a Debt Collector on behalf of their client Talk Talk, I called and explained the situation, provided them with months of email correspondance that I owe them nothing. Within 20mins, they called back and would raise a query with their Client. Still took money from me after that. I Called one last time and threatened them with the Ombusdon (pardon spelling) and I got a cheque through the door totalling all the money they STOLE from me. STAY AWAY!!!!!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah on Sat May 21, 2016 2:55 pm

Most appalling service EVER! I have been a talk talk customer for about 10+ years and they can't manage to disconnect my line the day I sell my house. Even with a month's notice. Won't touch them again with a barge pole, then they ask if I'd like to suspend my number for when I love house! Er no! Anything else I can help you with today.... Yes! Just disconnect my phone like I asked you to. Ridiculous!

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Going-Going-Gone on Sat May 21, 2016 6:16 pm

I am astounded that I have received yet another Bill for my brother's mobile phone for May, I wrote to you on the 19th and 30th of March stating that my brother has dementia and had moved into a care home, I registered my Lasting Power of Attorney with you and told you that all his contracts where to be ended. I spent hours on the phone, ranted on your Facebook Page, talked to MILLIONS of call centre staff who were no help at all, eventually as you will see in previous messages above, your UK CEO team secretary rang me and told me everything had been disconnected and there would be no more bills!!! Sort your act out, I am astounded that after all the time spent and your CEO secretary ringing me and saying it was all at an end that I have to start this all over AGAIN.

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah on Sat May 21, 2016 10:19 pm

I've spoken to three different people in the last few days and am no further forward. I've been having email problems for months. I keep getting a message saying 'Cannot get mail, the TalkTalk server is not responding' whilst underneath this message emails are coming into the in-box - in duplicate and sometimes even in triplicate! Earlier this week the emails in my in-box started disappearing. All my emails since July 2015 have been deleted from the TalkTalk server. The guy I spoke to yeaterday was very sympathetic but said that they could not be retrieved. A few days ago when I logged on to the TalkTalk website, I got a 'Sorry you've left us' message. My latest on-line bill is dated 04 August 2015. It certainly looks as though the TalkTalk system thinks I left in July 2015. My internet connection in frequently interrupted, thankfully usually only briefly. Just what am I paying £37 a month for? What am I supposed to do about all my lost emails?. The service is appalling. I am definitely looking for a new ISP. In the past two days I have spoken to or heard of four other people who have had enough of TalkTalk and are leaving. Yes, I agree with Tracie Hill, it is absolutely disgraceful. (I tried to send an email via the TalkTalk website, but the page was unavailable!)

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah on Mon May 23, 2016 7:07 am

When I first joined talk talk I was told by the guy I should get broadband and first then I'd get tv on straight after its been 3 months now still haven't got my tv and recently on the 19th of may talk talk took £65 out of my account they said it was because I booked an engineer to come out on the 11th of march but I wasn't in so I got charged for it I didn't even book an engineer so I'm getting the money back why charge me for that over 2 months later the broadband is slow it keeps cutting off iv recently got my broadband updated still no change every person I speak on the phone are all from different countries and can't understand me they need more English people on the phone that automatic system on the phone is a joke it takes ages to get through to talk to someone the whole network is a joke iv been with the company over 3 months now if I don't get my tv quick il be leaving

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah on Mon May 23, 2016 7:08 am

I was forced to move to talk talk when they took over Tesco broadband. Firstly my speeds dropped to almost 1/2 of what Tesco were providing and evenings it goes lower than 600 kbps. Broadband ? That's a real laugh, they tell me there's nothing they can do as it's caused by congestion. They then send out a router that doesn't work, still waiting for a replacement. Luckily I have my own spare one. Talk talk would never even get one star from me ! Wish fb had a dislike button, I'd use it on this page for sure

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah on Mon May 23, 2016 7:10 am

Absolutely a bunch of idiots ... your a complete waste of space ... I'm reporting you I've literally spent nearly an hour tonight trying to get through to you ... your not delivering the service I signed the contract for so as you have broke it so am I, I'm not paying you and i am switching to another provider... you take me to court for the money cos you'll get nothing

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah on Mon May 23, 2016 7:10 am

Your advisors are a joke. Internet has decided to stop working tonight, Your online advisor told me everyone in the whole of Britain had lost Internet-but she didn't know what the problem was or when it would be fixed. Rang up and the advisor on the phone couldn't find any problem and didn't know what to do. Can't wait till my contracts over!

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon May 23, 2016 7:38 pm

Customer services are appalling! One minute I speak to a sales representative, he transfers me to a manager 'Daniel' - who asks me to hold.. Instead he transfers me to Cancellations, who go through all the security details again. After many minutes they tell me, by the way, you're being charged for this phone call! I then say I want to make a complaint. They give me a complaint ref no: 184749 and ask me to wait, then after waiting for 10 minutes, they terminate the call for no reason! I agree with many people here! Stay away from Talk Talk!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Going-Going-Gone on Tue May 24, 2016 11:03 am

So today I tried to register a move of address never before have I dealt with such incompetence. I have just spend the last 1 hour 17 minutes trying to inform your staff that I had moved address. The first person I spoke with had no idea what I was talking about and tried to set me up with a new account and new email. Which I explained over and over again this was not what I needed to do. Eventually I asked if you had a home movers department and was put through. I am absolutely disgusted with the service received and can not believe how your staff do not know what they are doing ..... Your website states that moving house should be stress free with Talk Talk well that was not the case.... Hopefully you can listen to the 1.17 minute call and give feedback to the guy who kept telling me I needed a new account and email address. If you require further information please message me. One angry customer !!!!

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Going-Going-Gone on Tue May 24, 2016 2:47 pm

To whomever will listen, i have now had problems with my internet connection since 25th April. 5 calls, 5 resets to sync, brightsparks engineer out who said "the problem is in the fibre optic cabinet(openreach) he escalated the problem himself. 2 more escalations to openreach. Result...still no internet. Now i'm pretty sure this is without doubt one of the most obvious breaches of contract between supplier and user. What are you going to do about it?????

Going-Going-Gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum